Preparing for a Job Interview
Duration : 2.5 hours
Your goal in an Interview is to "Sell yourself” and your services as the very best solution for a Company’s problems. You need to convince the Hiring Mgr of your abilities. In order to succeed at that, you have to absolutely prepare for the Interview and to understand the Interviewers perspective.
- 5 Difficult Interview Questions and how to correctly answer them.
- 2 Most Important strategic questions you MUST ask during the Interview.
- 4 Hidden questions you must answer in order to satisfy the Interviewer.
- Words you should NEVER ever say in a Job Interview.
- Handling questions about Salary.
- The power of a “Brag book”.
- Follow up after an Interview.
- Expectations and etiquette during the interview.